The Security Buying Group is the UK agent for DIGIFORT video management software (VMS) with analytics, synopsis, LPR and facial recognition.
We help customers design and specify highly effective, server-based, intelligent CCTV systems. Some key features of Digifort are:
- Open platform VMS working with over 300 brands of cameras, DVRs/NVRs, I/O’s, video servers and media.
- No annual maintenance fees, just a one-off license fee.
- Enterprise level, unlimited channels through to cost-effective, 16 channel systems.
- Server based with up to 7 year’s warranty and 1000 Mbps / 1 Gbps processing as a minimum (NVRs have 280Mbps typically)
- Integrated analytics with facial recognition, synopsis and LPR options.
- Metadata video search and analytics for efficient, fast retrieval and processing.
- SBG has no preferred cameras, we support your preferred cameras.
- Open server platform essential for disaster recovery.
- Country management with integrator project protection.
- Many fail-over options supported.
The Security Buying Group is a DELL re-seller offering competitive pricing on servers and client PCs.
The Security Buying Group commits to the following services for its customers.
- Competitive pricing.
- Manufacturer-level, pre and post sales technical support.
- Pre-configuration and system design services (additional costs may apply).
- Warranty (terms and conditions apply) which comprises a 3 month advanced replacement and 3 year repair service on security hardware products.
- Provision of demonstration equipment and software at discounted prices.